- Soya custard, vanilla flavour, with added calcium & vitamins.
- A varied, balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle is recommended for good health.
- Good for the planet
- Alpro® soya products use less land and less water and generate less CO2 than dairy products.
- Alpro Caring for People & Planet
- Deliciously dairy free
- Naturally low in fat & free from animal fat
- Free from dairy, gluten and wheat
- Nutritious and a source of high-quality soya protein, contributing to muscle maintenance
- Naturally lactose free
- Sustainability non-GMO soya
- Free from colours & preservatives
- Suitable for vegans
- Pack size: 525g
- Naturally low in fat
Water, Sugar, Hulled Soya Beans (6%), Thickeners (Modified Tapioca Starch, Carrageenan), Tri-Calcium Phosphate, Flavouring, Sea Salt, Curcuma Extract, Vitamins (Riboflavin (B2), B12, D2)
- Free From: Dairy, Gluten, Lactose, Wheat
- May Contain: Almonds, Hazelnuts
- May contain traces of Almonds and Hazelnuts
Refrigerate after opening and use within 5 days (max. 7°C). Do not freeze.
- Cooking Instructions (General): Microwave ovens vary. The following is a guide only.
- Check that product is hot before serving.
- Hob (From Chilled): Heat in 3 minutes.
- 1. Empty contents into a saucepan.
- 2. Heat gently over a low heat for for 2-3 minutes, stirring continuously.
- 3. Do not allow to boil.
- Microwave (From Chilled): Microwave in 2 minutes.
- 1. Empty contents in a large microwaveable bowl.
- 2. Heat on full power for: Cat E 800 w: 1 min
- 3. Stir well.
- 4. Heat on full power for a further:
- Cat E 800 w: 1 min
Country of Origin
Produce of the EU
Origin Free Text
Made in the EU
Preparation and Usage
- Alpro® vanilla custard is delicious hot or cold, on its own, with fruit or poured over your favourite pudding.
- Free From Colours
- Free From Genetically Modified Ingredients
- Free From Preservatives
Name and address
- Made for:
- Alpro (UK) Ltd,
- NN15 5YT.