Andrews Salts 250G
- Original Salts
- Magnesium sulphate, sodium hydrogen carbonate, citric acid
- What Original Andrews Salts do
- Original Andrews Salts quickly and effectively relieve:
- Indigestion, excess acid, symptoms of over-indulgence, upset stomach, constipation
- Fast & effective relief from upset stomach
- Pack size: 250g
Effervescent Powder containing the active ingredients Sodium Hydrogen Carbonate 22.6% w/w, Citric Acid 19.5% w/w and Magnesium Sulphate 17.4% w/w, Also contains 2.1g or Sucrose per 5 ml spoonful
Store below 25°C and away from strong odours.
Preparation and Usage
- How to use Original Andrews Salts
- See inside label for how to open and dosage instructions.
- Check before you take this medicine if you need a laxative dose every day or you have persistent abdominal pain (tummy ache).
- Use within 3 months of opening. Check inner seal is intact before first use. Contents sold by weight and may settle after packaging.
- How to take Original Andrew Salts
- How to open:
- Lift end of lid. Check inner seal is intact before first use. Break inner seal carefully.
- How to take:
- Adults: For upset stomach, indigestion and over-indulgence, measure one level 5 ml spoonful into a glass of water and drink. Take as needed, up to a maximum of 4 times a day. For constipation, measure two level 5 ml spoonfuls into a glass of water and drink. Take before breakfast or at bedtime.
- Children over 3 years: Use half the adult dose.
- Not suitable for children under 3 years.
- Close the lid after use.
- If you take too much, you may get diarrhoea. If this happens, reduce the dose and the effect should go away.
Name and address
- The market authorisation holder is:
- GlaxoSmithKline Consumer Healthcare,
- TW8 9GS,