- Unsmoked rindless thick cut back bacon rashers with added water.
- From trusted farms. Working with selected farmers that we trust, to ensure high welfare standards and consistent quality. These rashers have been thickly sliced for a meatier texture.
- Slowly cured for succulence and a full flavour
- Pack size: 300g
INGREDIENTS: Pork (87%)
, Water, Salt, Preservative (Sodium Nitrite).
Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 24 hours in a refrigerator. Once defrosted use on the same day and do not refreeze. Follow the preparation guidelines above. Not suitable for cooking from frozen. Keep refrigerated. Once opened, consume within 3 days and by 'use by' date shown.
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave cooking.
Instructions: Place under a pre-heated grill for 6-8 minutes. Turn occasionally.
Instructions: Pan fry Fry in a little oil over a medium heat for 6-7 minutes, turning occasionally.
- Remove all packaging.
- Tesco recommends that all meat products are cooked thoroughly.
- Always wash hands, surfaces and utensils after contact with raw meat.
Produced in the EU, using pork from the EU
Number of uses
- Packaged in a protective atmosphere.