Bisto Gravy Granules 350G
- Gravy Granules
- To discover more about Bisto and our great range of products visit http://www.bisto.co.uk/
- Aah! The nations favourite.
- Our gravy granules have been bringing families together over home cooked meals for generations. Bisto Gravy Granules are a crowd pleaser poured over bangers and mash and perfect with a Sunday roast.
- Bisto Gravy Granules are quick and easy to prepare, helping you to create delicious homemade meals to enjoy together with friends and family. To make the nations favourite gravy, put 4 heaped teaspoons (20g) of Bisto Gravy Granules into a measuring jug - for an extra thick gravy add more Bisto Gravy Granules at this point. Next, add 280ml (1/2 pint) of boiling water to the Bisto Gravy Granules, stir vigorously and continue until you get a smooth gravy. Serve & enjoy tasty Bisto gravy!
- Not only do Bisto Gravy Granules create a flavoursome and delicious gravy for hearty family mealtimes, but they are also low in fat and sugar. What's more, Bisto Gravy Granules are suitable for vegetarians.
- At Bisto, we understand the power of cooking and good food to bring people together. Bisto Gravy Granules can be used in a variety of family favourite meals, from quick mid-week suppers to standout Sunday Roasts with all the trimmings. Why not try adding Bisto Gravy Granules to a beef & onion pie? Or preparing Bisto Gravy Granules to pour over chips?
- Some settling of contents may have occurred during transit.
- Just add boiling water
- Low fat and sugar
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Pack size: 350g
- Low fat
- Low sugar
Potato Starch, Maltodextrin, Palm Oil, Salt, Wheat Flour (with added Calcium, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Colour (E150c), Sugar, Flavourings (contain Barley), Flavour Enhancers (E621, E635), Emulsifier (E322) (contains Soya)
- Contains: Barley, Soya, Wheat
Store in a cool dry place away from direct heat and sunlight.Best Before End See Base of Drum
Preparation and Usage
- Bisto Chicken Flavour Gravy Granules
- 1 Put 4 heaped teaspoons (20g) of Bisto granules into a measuring jug-for extra thick gravy add more granules at this point.
- 2 Add 280ml (1/2 pint) of boiling water to the granules.
- 3 Stir vigorously and continually until you get a smooth gravy.
- Serve & Enjoy!
Number of uses
This pack makes approximately 106 portions
Cap. Plastic - Check Local Recycling