Bonjela Junior Banana Gel 15g
- Junior Gel
- Lidocaine Hydrochloride
- Cetylpyridinium Chloride
- Bonjela Junior Gel is an oromucosal gel indicated for the relief of pain with mouth ulcers.
- Effective relief + mouth ulcers + brace irritation
- Sugar free
- Pack size: 15g
- Sugar free
Contains 0.5% w/w Lidocaine Hydrochloride and 0.025% w/w Cetylpyridinium Chloride as actives, Also contains Ethanol (Alcohol), See leaflet for further information
Do not store above 25°C. Do not use after the expiry date.
Preparation and Usage
- Directions: Check that the cap seal is unbroken before first using the product.
- To open pierce the tube seal. Apply a small amount of gel with a clean little finger onto the sore area and massage in gently.
- This initial application can be repeated after 20 minutes and then one application every 3 hours, if necessary.
- Keep out of the sight and reach of children.
- NOT SUITABLE FOR INFANTS UNDER 5 MONTHS.
- WARNING: Do not use more medicine than the label tells you to. Do not use more than every 3 hours. If symptoms persist, consult your doctor or dentist. Bonjela Junior gel is not suitable for treatment of teething in children.
Name and address
- MA holder:
- Reckitt Benckiser Healthcare (UK) Limited,
- SL1 4AQ.
Lower age limit