Buttercup Original Syrup 200Ml
- Squill liquid extract, Capsicum tincture
- Reporting of side effects:
- No side effects have been reported for this product. If you get any side effects, talk to your doctor, pharmacist or nurse. You can also report side effects directly via the Yellow Card Scheme at: www.mhra.gov.uk/yellowcard. By reporting side effects you can help provide more information on the safety of this medicine.
- A traditional herbal medicinal product used for the relief of coughs, colds and sore throats based on traditional use only
- Soothing, non-drowsy
- Pack size: 200ml
Active ingredients: Each 5ml of Syrup contains: 3.1 Microlitres of Extract (as Liquid Extract) from Squill Bulb (Drimia Maritima (L.) Stearn.) (1:1) Extraction Solvent: Ethanol 65% v/v, 2.5 Microlitres of Tincture from Capsicum Oleoresin (Capsicum Annuum L. Var. minimum (Miller) Heiser) (1:10) Extraction Solvent: Ethanol 96% v/v, Other ingredients: Acacia Powder, Caramel Colour (E150), Ethanol, Levomenthol, Clove Oil, Peppermint Oil, Sodium Methyl Hydroxybenzoate (E219), Sodium Propyl Hydroxybenzoate (E217), Aniseed Flavour, Purified Water, Carmoisine (E122), Sunset Yellow (E110), Strong Ginger Tincture (Ginger, Ethanol, Water), Acetic Acid, Saccharin Sodium, Partial Invert Syrup (Sucrose, Fructose and Glucose), Potassium Sorbate
Once opened use within 28 days. Do not store above 25°C. Store in the original container., Do not use if the bottle cap seal is damaged, or after the expiry date (see 'Use Before' date on bottle).
Preparation and Usage
- Directions for Use:
- For oral use only. Shake bottle before use.
- Adults, the elderly and children over 12 years: Two 5ml spoonfuls three times a day and at bedtime, if the cough is troublesome. Do not use for more than one week.