- Cathedral City Extra Mature Cheddar - a rich and creamy flavour in every bite.
- The Nation's favourite cheese is now spreadable
- Mature, distinctive and creamy
- Extra Mature
- ...strong & smooth
- "A West Country recipe, matured for longer, For all of us who like it stronger. The character distinctive with a unique flavour A delightful experience for you to savour. Matured with devotion from dairy to plate, The best things come to those who wait!"
- Packaged in a protective atmosphere
- Contains naturally occurring crunchy calcium lactate crystals which are found in high quality aged cheddars.
By Appointment to Her Majesty The Queen Suppliers of Fresh Milk and Dairy Products Dairy Crest Limited, Surrey
- The nation's favourite
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Pack size: 550g
- Contains Milk
Keep refrigerated 2-5ºC, To enjoy this product at its best, consume within 7 days of opening., Best Before: See Above
Place of Provenance
Made in Great Britain using British milk