- Lincolnshire sausages made from rehydrated vegetable protein with a sage & pepper seasoning
- Discover More
- For exciting recipe inspiration and more information on the Cauldron™ range visit www.cauldronfoods.co.uk
- This product is packed in a protective atmosphere.
- Great taste 2015
- Seasoned with sage and parsley
- A world of flavour
- Made with non GM ingredients
- Vegetarian Society Approved
- Pack size: 276g
Rehydrated Textured Vegetable Protein (45%) (Water, Soya Protein, Potato Starch, Wheat Gluten, Stabiliser: Dicalcium Phosphate), Water, Onion, Rapeseed Oil, Lincolnshire Seasoning (5%) (Yeast Extract, Salt, Potassium Chloride, Herbs, Fructose, White Pepper, Rusk (Wheat Flour, Salt, Raising Agent: Ammonium Bicarbonate), Barley Malt Extract, Carrot Powder, Leek Powder, Sage Extract, Nutmeg Extract), Dried Free Range Egg White, Soya Protein, Stabiliser: Methylcellulose
- Nut Statement: Factory: Made on a nut free site
Keep refrigerated and eat by date shown on the front of pack. Can be frozen on day of purchase for 1 month. Once opened must be eaten within 24 hours., Do not refreeze once thawed., Use by: see front of pack
- Cooking Instructions (General): Remove all packaging.
- For best results cook on the Hob.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Check product is piping hot before serving.
- Hob (From Chilled): 10 Minutes
- Preheat 1 tbsp of oil. Fry over a medium heat, turning frequently. If cooking from frozen, cook for 15 minutes.
- Oven cook (From Chilled): 20 Minutes
- Preheat oven to 200°C/Fan 180°C/Gas 6.
- Brush with a little oil. Place on a baking tray.
- Cook on the middle shelf.
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Made in the UK
Preparation and Usage
- Enjoy in a hearty veggie breakfast fry-up, or deliciously warming toad in the hole.
Number of uses
- Free From Genetically Modified Ingredients