Chicken Tonight French Wine Sauce 500g
A Creamy Sauce for Chicken with White Wine, Carrots, Mushroom and Chives.
Make chicken amazing
Perfect with tagliatelle
Suitable for vegetarians
A classic continental sauce with white wine, cream & chives
For more amazing inspiration and ideas for delicious chicken dishes come and find us at: www.chickentonight.co.uk
of your reference intake*
Typical values per 100g (as sold): Energy 318kJ/77kcal
*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ/2000 kcal)
Table of Nutritional Information
|(As Sold) Per 100g||(As Sold) Per Serving (1/4 Jar)|
|of which saturates||1.0g||1.3g|
|of which sugars||2.3g||2.9g|
- White Wine (9.6%),
- Carrots (6.4%),
- Rapeseed Oil,
- Mushrooms (3.8%),
- Modified Maize Starch,
- Cream (from Milk) (2.6%),
- Acid (Lactic Acid),
- Pasteurised Egg Yolk,
- Stabiliser (Xanthan Gum),
- Yeast Extract,
- Ground Black Pepper,
Suitable for Vegetarians
For allergens see ingredients in bold
1. Great with a spoonful of garlic and herb cream cheese stirred in, served with rice.
2. Serve with lightly steamed asparagus and crusty French bread.
Cooking instructions: General
All cooking appliances vary, the following instructions are guidelines only.
Hob: From Ambient
1. Heat a little oil in a pan and gently fry 450g cubed skinless chicken breast until golden.
2. Add the sauce, stir well and then cover and simmer for 15 minutes or until the chicken is thoroughly cooked.
Oven cook: From Ambient
1. Pre-heat oven to 180°C. Fan 160°C, Gas Mark, 350°F.
2. Heat a little oil in a pan and gently fry 450g cubed skinless chicken breast until golden.
3. Place the chicken in a casserole dish, stir in the sauce and cover.
4. Cook in the pre-heated oven for 45 minutes, or until the chicken is thoroughly cooked.
Country of Origin
Made in the EU