Chicken Tonight Honey & Mustard 500g
A Tangy and Sweet Cooking Sauce for Chicken with Carrots, Onions, Dijon Mustard and Honey.
Make chicken amazing
Perfect with sweet potato mash
A sweet & tangy sauce with honey & dijon mustard
Suitable for vegetarians
For more amazing inspiration and ideas for delicious chicken dishes come and find us at: www.chickentonight.uk
of your reference intake*
Typical values per 100g (as sold): Energy 436kJ/104kcal
*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ/2000 kcal)
Table of Nutritional Information
|(As Sold) Per 100g||(As Sold) Per Serving (1/4 Jar)|
|of which saturates||0.8g||1.0g|
|of which sugars||9.9g||12.4g|
- Carrots (11%),
- Onions (6.5%),
- Dijon Mustard (6.5%) [Water, Mustard Seed, Spirit Vinegar, Salt, Flavouring],
- Sunflower Oil,
- Honey (3.6%),
- Cream (from Milk),
- Onion Powder,
- Yeast Extract,
- Pasteurised Egg Yolk,
- Stabiliser (Xanthan Gum),
- Ground Ginger,
Suitable for Vegetarians
For allergens see ingredients in bold
1. Add a couple of leeks whilst frying the chicken and serve with crushed potatoes.
2. Great with Sweet Potato Mash.
Cooking instructions: General
(All cooking appliances vary, the following instructions are guidelines only.)
Oven cook: From Ambient
1. Pre-heat oven to 180°C, Fan 160°C, Gas Mark 4, 350°F.
2. Heat a little oil in a pan and gently fry 450g cubed skinless chicken breast until golden.
3. Place the chicken in a casserole dish, stir in the sauce and cover.
4. Cook in the pre-heated oven for 45 minutes, or until the chicken is thoroughly cooked.
Hob: From Ambient
1. Heat a little oil in a pan and gently fry 450g cubed skinless chicken breast until golden.
2. Add the sauce, stir well and then cover and simmer for 15 minutes or until the chicken is thoroughly cooked.
Country of Origin
Made in the EU