Chicken Tonight Leek & Bacon Sauce 500g
A Creamy Cooking Sauce for Chicken with Leeks and Bacon.
Make chicken amazing
Perfect with creamy mash
A comforting creamy sauce with leeks, bacon & parsley
For more amazing inspiration and ideas for delicious chicken dishes come and find us at: www.chickentonight.co.uk
Or email us at: email@example.com
of your reference intake*
Typical values per 100g (as sold): Energy 471kJ/114kcal
*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ/2000 kcal)
Table of Nutritional Information
|(As Sold) Per 100g||(As Sold) Per Serving (1/4 Jar)|
|of which saturates||1.9g||2.4g|
|of which sugars||3.1g||3.9g|
- Leeks (11%),
- Sunflower Oil,
- Bacon (4.5%) [Pork, Salt, Water, Glucose Syrup, Antioxidant (Sodium Ascorbate), Smoke Flavouring, Preservative (Sodium Nitrite)],
- Cream (from Milk),
- Acid (Lactic Acid),
- Egg Yolk Powder,
- Garlic Powder,
- Chicken Broth [Water, Chicken Extract, Chicken Fat, Salt],
- Concentrated Lemon Juice,
- Stabiliser (Xanthan Gum),
- Yeast Extract,
- Flavouring (contains Milk),
- Smoke Flavouring,
- Ground White Pepper
For allergens see ingredients in bold
1. Serve with creamy mash.
2. Use with diced chicken and readymade puff pastry for a delicious pie.
Cooking instructions: General
(All cooking appliances vary, the following instructions are guidelines only).
Hob: From Ambient
1. Heat a little oil in a pan and gently fry 450g cubed skinless chicken breast until golden.
2. Add the sauce, stir well and then cover and simmer for 15 minutes or until the chicken is thoroughly cooked.
Oven cook: From Ambient
1. Pre-heat oven to 180°C, Fan 160°C, Gas Mark 4, 350°F.
2. Heat a little oil in a pan and gently fry 450g cubed skinless chicken breast until golden.
3. Place the chicken in a casserole dish, stir in the sauce and cover.
4. Cook in the pre-heated oven for 45 minutes, or until the chicken is thoroughly cooked.
Country of Origin
Made in the EU