Chicken Tonight Mushroom Sauce 500g
A Creamy Mushroom Sauce for Chicken with Mushrooms, Cream, Onions and Parsley.
Make chicken amazing
Perfect with fluffy white rice
A rich & creamy mushroom sauce with cream & parsley
Suitable for vegetarians
For more amazing inspiration and ideas for delicious chicken dishes come and find us at:
Or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Of your reference intake*
Typical values per 100g (as sold): Energy 334kJ/80kcal
*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ/2000 kcal)
Table of Nutritional Information
|(As Sold) Per 100g||(As Sold) Per Serving (1/4 Jar)|
|of which saturates||1.6g||2.0g|
|of which sugars||1.7g||2.1g|
- Mushrooms (12%),
- Cream (from Milk),
- Sunflower Oil,
- Acid (Lactic Acid),
- Madeira Wine,
- Mushroom Extract,
- Pasteurised Egg Yolk,
- Stabiliser (Xanthan Gum),
Suitable for Vegetarians
For allergens see ingredients in bold
1. Throw in extra mushrooms, a splash of white wine and serve with rice.
2. Add a handful of fresh spinach and a squeeze of lemon.
Cooking instructions: General
(All cooking appliances vary, the following instructions are guidelines only).
Oven cook: From Ambient
1. Pre-heat oven to 180°C, Fan 160°C, Gas Mark 4, 350°F.
2. Heat a little oil in a pan and gently fry 450g cubed skinless chicken breast until golden.
3. Place the chicken in a casserole dish, stir in the sauce and cover.
4. Cook in the pre-heated oven for 45 minutes, or until the chicken is thoroughly cooked.
Hob: From Ambient
1. Heat a little oil in a pan and gently fry 450g cubed skinless chicken breast until golden.
2. Add the sauce, stir well and then cover and simmer for 15 minutes or until the chicken is thoroughly cooked.
Country of Origin
Made in the EU