Chicken Tonight Spanish Chicken 500g
A Tomato Based Sauce for Chicken with Peppers, Olive Oil and Thyme.
Make chicken amazing
Perfect with fluffy white rice
A Mediterranean inspired sauce with peppers, olive oil & thyme
Suitable for vegetarians
For more amazing inspiration and ideas for delicious chicken dishes come and find us at: www.chickentonight.co.uk
Or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
of your reference intake*
Typical values per 100g (as sold): Energy 180kJ/43kcal
*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ/2000 kcal)
Table of Nutritional Information
|(As Sold) Per 100g||(As Sold) Per Serving (1/4 Jar)|
|of which saturates||0.1g||0.1g|
|of which sugars||5.5g||6.9g|
- Tomatoes (66%),
- Tomato Puree (12%),
- Red and Green Peppers (10%),
- Olive Oil,
- Concentrated Lemon Juice,
- Ground Black Pepper,
- Citric Acid
Suitable for Vegetarians
1. Great with a few added roasted vegetables and diced chorizo, served with rice.
2. Add a few diced cooked potatoes, a splash of sherry and some garlic.
Cooking instructions: General
(All cooking appliances vary, the following instructions are guidelines only).
Oven cook: From Ambient
1. Pre-heat oven to 180°C, Fan 160°C, Gas Mark 4, 350°F.
2. Heat a little oil in a pan and gently fry 450g cubed skinless chicken breast until golden.
3. Place the chicken in a casserole dish, stir in the sauce and cover.
4. Cook in the pre-heated oven for 45 minutes, or until the chicken is thoroughly cooked.
Hob: From Ambient
1. Heat a little oil in a pan and gently fry 450g cubed skinless chicken breast until golden.
2. Add the sauce, stir well and then cover and simmer for 15 minutes or until the chicken is thoroughly cooked.
Country of Origin
Made in the EU