- Mint Mouthwash
- Corsodyl Mint Medicated Mouthwash is clinically proven to treat and prevent gingivitis (gum disease). You can use medicated Corsodyl Mint Mouthwash when experiencing worsening gum problems or persistent bleeding gums.
- Corsodyl Mint Mouthwash is specially designed to help combat gum disease (gingivitis). It contains 0.2% chlorhexidine digluconate which is an antibacterial agent that reduces the formation of dental plaque, as well as promoting good mouth hygiene. Corsodyl Mint Mouthwash can also be used as an aid to manage oral thrush and denture sore mouth.
- Corsodyl Mint Mouthwash is a medicine containing chlorhexidine digluconate for the treatment of early signs of gum disease (gingivitis). Always read the label.
- Short-term intensive treatment for persistent gum problems
- For the treatment of gum problems - bleeding gums, irritated gums, mouth ulcers
- Kills the main cause of gum disease (gingivitis) in 30 seconds (1)
- Promotes healing after dental surgery or treatment
- Intensive care to help stop bleeding gums, swollen and inflamed gums
- Triple action efficacy: Kills, repels, lasts (2)
- (1)plaque bacteria
- (2)when used as directed. Corsodyl Mint Mouthwash is a medicine containing chlorhexidine digluconate for the treatment of early signs of gum disease (gingivitis). Always read the label
- Pack size: 300ml
Active ingredient: Chlorhexidine Digluconate 0.2% w/v, Other ingredients: Ethanol 7% v/v, Macrogolglycerol Hydroxystearate, Sorbitol, Peppermint Oil and Water
Store below 25°C., Do not use after 'EXP' date shown on the pack.
Preparation and Usage
- Use only if seal on cap is present and intact before opening.
- Use twice a day. Fill the cap to 10 ml line. Rinse mouth thoroughly for 1 minute then spit out.
- Do not swallow.
- Do not use more mouthwash than the label tells you to.