- A blend of naturally gluten free flours
- You can visit freee foods.co.uk for more recipe inspiration and browse our award winning Freee breakfast cereals, pasta, cookies and flapjacks.
- A blend of naturally gluten free ingredients, use this flour as an alternative to self raising flour made from wheat. Follow one of our gluten free recipes or adapt a traditional recipe by adding a little extra liquid.
- My gluten free journey began in 1978 when I discovered how difficult it was to find suitable grains and foods for a gluten free diet. The distinctive attributes of alternative grains and their ability to create spectacular dishes is still my inspiration.
- I love baking so when my gluten free cakes needed to pass the family taste test I created a flour blend to be the perfect alternative to gluten containing cake flours, our award winning gluten free Self Raising White Flour still makes family favourites today.
- Today there is an increasing need for foods free from gluten and other allergens including milk, peanut, egg and soya. Unlock a world of Freee baking with our back of pack recipes.
- Home baking
- Gluten free
- Kosher - KLBD, Parve
- Pack size: 1Kg
Flour Blend (Rice, Potato, Tapioca, Maize, Buckwheat), Raising Agents (Mono-Calcium Phosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate), Thickener (Xanthan Gum)
- Free From: Gluten
To keep your flour as its best, roll down the top after use and store in a cool dry place., Best before: see top.
Country of Origin