- Premium Indian Tonic Water
- We love gin and tonic.
- Love it a lot. Love it so much we were worried about it. We were worried the gin was being mistreated, being smothered with mainstream tonic that masks its delicate flavours with artificial sweeteners like sickly saccharin. Gin deserves better, we thought, so we started Fever-Tree. We personally went to the ends of the best natural ingredients for tonic water. Our Indian Tonic water is made with Quinine from the Congo, bitter orange from Tanzania and other subtle botanicals. The result is a tonic like no other, one that sets the complex flavours of gin free.
- Charles & Tim
- Fever-Tree Co-Founders
- Best Selling Tonic - Named by the World's Top 250 Bars*
- *Drinks International 2016
- By blending subtle botanicals flavours with spring water and quinine of the highest quality from the fever trees of the Democratic Republic of the Congo, we have created a delicious tonic water with a uniquely refreshing taste and aroma.
- Made with natural quinine
- No artificial sweeteners, flavourings or preservatives
- Pack size: 150ml
Carbonated Spring Water, Sugar, Acid: Citric Acid, Natural Flavours including Natural Quinine
Best before end: see base of can
Preparation and Usage
- If 3/4 of your gin & tonic is tonic, mix with the best.
- Free From Artificial Flavours
- Free From Artificial Preservatives
- Free From Artificial Sweeteners
Fever-Tree Indian Tonic Water 8 X 150Ml