Fever-Tree Tonic Elderflower 8X150ml Can
- Elderflower Tonic Water
- We Love gin and tonic.
- Love it a lot. Love it so much we were worried about it. We were worried the gin was being mistreated, being smothered with mainstream tonic that masks its delicate flavours with artificial sweeteners like sickly saccharin. Gin deserves better, we thought, so we started Fever-Tree. We personally went to the ends of the earth to find the best natural ingredients for a tonic water. Our Elderflower Tonic is made with Quinine from the Congo and handpicked elderflowers from Gloucestershire. The result is a delicate, floral and fresh tonic, one that sets the complex flavours of gin free.
- Charles & Tim
- Fever-Tree Co-Founders
- Best Selling Tonic - Named by the World's Top 250 Bars*
- *Drinks International 2016
- By blending the essential oils from handpicked English elderflowers with quinine of the highest quality quinine from the fever trees of the Democratic Republic of the Congo, we have created a delicious, floral variation on classic tonic water.
- Made with natural quinine
- No artificial sweeteners, flavourings or preservatives
- Pack size: 150ml
Carbonated Spring Water, Sugar, Fresh Elderflower Extract, Acid: Citric Acid, Natural Flavours including Natural Quinine
Best before end: see base of can
Preparation and Usage
- If 3/4 of your gin and tonic is tonic, mix with the best.
- Free From Artificial Flavours
- Free From Artificial Preservatives
- Free From Artificial Sweeteners