Finest British 10 Cumberland Sausages 667G
- Gluten free pork sausages seasoned with black pepper and sage.
- Our Tesco finest* sausages are made for us by a family run business who’ve taken pride in making sausages for more than forty years. They are all made with 100% British pork which is hand trimmed by expertly trained butchers. The sausages are then seasoned and other carefully selected, fresh ingredients are added to enhance the rich, succulent flavour.
INGREDIENTS: Pork (89%)(Pork Shoulder, Pork Belly, Pork Fat), Water, Rice Flour, Salt, Black Pepper, White Pepper, Mace, Sage, Preservative (Sodium Metabisulphite), Dextrose, Bamboo Fibre, Emulsifiers (Mono- and Di-Glycerides of Fatty Acids, Tetrasodium Diphosphate), Antioxidant (Ascorbic Acid), Stabiliser (Disodium Diphosphate), Parsley, Caramelised Sugar Syrup, Paprika Extract
- Free From: Cereals containing Gluten, Wheat or Wheat derivatives,
- For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Keep refrigerated. Once opened, consume within 2 days and by use by date shown.
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: Oven 190°C/Fan 170°C/Gas 5 Place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 30-35 minutes.
Oven from frozen
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: Not suitable for cooking from frozen.
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave cooking.
Instructions: For best results grill. Place under a pre-heated grill for 20-25 minutes. Turn occasionally.
- Remove all packaging.
- For best results do not prick sausage skins.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Always wash hands, surfaces and utensils after contact with raw meat.
- Tesco recommends that all meat products are cooked thoroughly.
using pork from
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown. by use by date shown.
- Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 12 hours in the refrigeratorOnce defrosted use on the same day and do not refreeze.Follow the preparation guidelines above.