Heinz Scotch Broth Soup 400G
- Scotch Broth
- No artificial colours.
- No artificial preservatives.
- Good to know.
- 79 Calories per 1/2 can.
- Low fat.
- Pack size: 400g
- Low fat
Water, Pearl Barley (8%), Carrots, Potatoes, Mutton (4%), Peas, Modified Cornflour, Cornflour, Flavouring, Wheat Flour (contains Calcium, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Salt, Black Pepper, Vegetables: 16%
Empty unused soup into a covered non-metallic container and put into the fridge. Eat within 2 days.
- Microwave (From Ambient): MICROWAVE: (850W: Microwave ovens may vary, the instructions are a guide).
- Empty soup into a microwaveable dish and cover.
- Heat on full power for 2 minutes.
- Stir, then heat for a further 1 minute.
- Check that soup is hot before serving.
- Hob (From Ambient): HOB: Empty soup into a pan and stir gently white heating.
- Do not boil.
Country of Origin