Heinz Spaghetti Hoops In Tomato Sauce 400G
- Yummy pasta with a juicy tomato sauce.
- Heinz Spaghetti Hoops in tomato sauce.
- How many hoops can you hoop on your fork?
- 1 of your 5 a day.
- A whole tomato squeezed into every portion.
- Absolutely no preservatives.
- Low sugar.
- Naturally low in fat.
- No artificial colours or flavours.
- 1 of your 5 a day in 1/2 a can when eaten as part of a balanced diet.
- Suitable for vegetarians.
- Servings per can - 2.
- CAN - METAL - widely recycled.
- Made in England.
- Pack size: 400g
Spaghetti Hoops (42%, Water, Durum Wheat Semolina), Tomatoes (41%), Water, Sugar, Modified Cornflour, Salt, Citric Acid, Spice, Garlic Salt, Herb Extract, Spice Extract, Allergens: see ingredients, May contain Egg
Empty unused contents into a suitable covered container. Keep refrigerated and use within 2 days.
- Microwave (From Ambient): Microwave: (850W): Microwave ovens vary. The following is a guide only. Empty contents into a microwaveable container and cover. Heat on full power for 1 1/2 minutes. Stir, then heat for a further 1 minute. Check that product is hot before serving.
- MICROWAVE IN 2 1/2 Minutes.
- Hob (From Ambient): Hob: Empty contents into a saucepan and stir gently while heating. Do not boil.
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Free From Artificial Flavours
- Free From Artificial Preservatives
- Absolutely no preservatives No artificial colours or flavours