A Traditional Herbal Medicinal Product Used for the Temporary Relief of Sleep Disturbances Based on Traditional Use Only.
Nytol, the #1 sleeping aid brand in the UK
With extracts of hops strobile, valerian and passion flower
Nytol Herbal Tablets contains a blend of natural herbs to soothe and so aid restful sleep.
Nytol Herbal is ideal for you if you're suffering from sleeplessness and you'd prefer to try an herbal remedy. If it's a gentle nudge towards dreamland that you're after then Nytol Herbal is well placed to help you drift off to sleep.
For more details and tips, visit www.nytol.co.uk
- Each Film Coated Tablet contains: 34 mg of extract (as dry extract) from Hop Strobile (Humulus Lupulus L) (4-6:1),
- Extraction Solvent: Ethanol 70% (v/v), 30.8 mg of Extract (as dry extract) from Valerian Root (Valeriana Officinalis L) (4:1),
- Extraction Solvent: Ethanol 60% (v/v), 15.2 mg of Extract (as dry extract) of Passion Flower Herb (Passiflora Incarnata L) (5-7:1),
- Extraction Solvent: Ethanol 50% (v/v),
- Also contains Glucose: See enclosed leaflet
THR Holder and Manufacturer:
Brunel Healthcare Manufacturing Ltd.,
William Nadin Way,
Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully before use.
Directions for Use:
For oral use. Swallow the tablet whole with water. Do not chew.
Adults and the elderly: take 2 tablets 1 hour before bedtime. Not recommended for children under 18 years.
Do not exceed the stated dose.
Do not take if you are:
Under 18 years of age
Pregnant or breast feeding
Allergic to any of the ingredients
Already taking a medicine for sleep or anxiety.
Avoid excessive alcoholic drink while taking this medicine. This medicine may make you feel drowsy. If affected, do not drive or operate machines. If symptoms worsen or persist consult your doctor, pharmacist or qualified healthcare practitioner.
Do not use these tablets after the expiry date stated on pack.
KEEP OUT OF THE REACH AND SIGHT OF CHILDREN.
Do not store above 25°C. Store in the original package.