Hot Cross Buns
- White hot cross buns with orange soaked raisins, sultanas and currants with honey.
- Our Tesco finest hot cross buns are made from a lightly spiced, butter enriched dough which our bakers prove until it reaches the perfect rise. We add plump, orange juice soaked raisins, sultanas, flame raisins and a delicate touch of honey. Batch baking the buns together keeps each one lovely and soft.
INGREDIENTS: Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Orange Soaked Fruits (30%), Water, Butter (Milk), Yeast, Mixed Peel (2%), Wheat Protein, Honey, Invert Sugar Syrup, Demerara Sugar, Buttermilk Powder (Milk), Potato Starch, Salt, Pasteurised Egg, Flavouring, Palm Fat, Palm Oil, Rapeseed Oil, Soya Flour, Flour Treatment Agent (Ascorbic Acid).
Orange Soaked Fruits contain: Sultanas, Raisins, Currants, Flame Raisins, Orange Juice from Concentrate.
Mixed Peel contains: Orange Peel, Lemon Peel.
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Store in a cool, dry place and once opened in an airtight container.
Instructions: Remove all packaging. Slice in half. Place under a pre-heated medium grill for 1-2 minutes until golden brown. Turn once. Time: 1-2 mins, Temp: Medium
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'best before' date shown.
- Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 2 hours in a cool, dry place.Once defrosted, do not refreeze.