Jus-Rol Pain Au Chocolat Dough x6 275g
Chilled uncooked dough and chocolate sticks for pain au chocolat.
Freshly baked in minutes!
Suitable for vegetarians
Jus-Rol Ready To Bake pastry makes it easy to bake croissants, cinnamon swirls and pains au chocolat.
Jus-Rol Ready to bake pastry is freshly baked in minutes.
So easy to bake a pastry, croissant, cinammon swirl or pain au chocolat for breakfast or as a snack.
Per 100 g: 1572 kJ / 375 kcal
Reference intake of an average adult (8 400 kJ/ 2 000 kcal)
Table of Nutritional Information
(uncooked) Per 100g (uncooked) Each pain au chocolat (46g) %* (46g) Energy 1572 kJ /
723 kJ 173 kcal 9% Fat 19.9 g 9.1 g 13% of which saturates 10.7 g 4.9 g 25% Carbohydrate 39.9 g 18.3 g 7% of which sugars 13.8 g 6.4 g 7% Fibre 1.8 g 0.8 g - Protein 7.2 g 3.3 g 7% Salt 1.72 g 0.79 g 13% *Reference intake of an average adult (8 400 kJ/ 2 000 kcal)
- Dough (87%): Wheat Flour, Water, Palm Fat, Sugar, Vegetable Oils (Soybean, Sunflower), Wheat Gluten, Dextrose, Raising Agents (Diphosphates, Sodium Bicarbonate), Alcohol, Salt, Emulsifiers (Mono- and Diglycerides of Fatty Acids, Polyglycerol Esters of Fatty Acids), Stabiliser (Xanthan Gum), Flavouring, Acidity Regulator (Lactic Acid), Flour Treatment Agent (Ascorbic Acid), Colour (Beta-Carotene),
- Chocolate Sticks (13%): Sugar, Cocoa Mass, Cocoa Butter, Emulsifier (Soy Lecithin), Flavouring
Suitable for Vegetarians
For allergens see ingredients in bold
May Contain Eggs
May Contain Milk
Preparation instructions: Preheat the oven at 200°C (180°C fan assisted/Gas Mark 6.) Line a baking tray with non-stick baking paper.
1. Pull the corner of the red label down to the left.
2. The can will open itself then twist the can to remove the dough.
3. Unroll the dough and separate into pieces.
4. Place 2 chocolate sticks at the end of each piece of dough and roll both ends in.
5. Place them seam side down on the baking tray.
6. Place on the middle shelf of the oven and bake for 12 minutes or until golden brown.
Serve fresh from the oven!
Tip: For a deeper golden colour, glaze with milk or an egg wash before baking.
Keep refrigerated until ready to use.
When opened use immediately.
Do not freeze.
Use By: See Side of Pack
Do Not Freeze