- Sparkling Glucose Drink with sugar and sweeteners
- Powered by Glucose
- Glucose. It's for that moment. When you need it most. When the energy and the good times flow. Whatever you do, do it with energy.
- A bigger bottle. So you can split the energy between friends.
- Contains a source of Phenylalanine.
- Powered by glucose
- Lucozade Energy is best when you're active, eating properly and staying healthy
Carbonated Water, Glucose Syrup (13%), Acids (Citric Acid, Lactic Acid), Acidity Regulator (Sodium Citrate), Preservative (Potassium Sorbate), Caffeine, Sweeteners (Aspartame, Acesulfame-K), Antioxidant (Ascorbic Acid), Colours (Sunset Yellow, Ponceau 4R), Flavourings
Enjoy it cold
Preparation and Usage
- Find the Best Before End date on the side or top of this pack.
Number of uses
4 This pack contains 4 servings
Plastic - Widely Recycled Bottle Plastic - Check Local Recycling Cap
Name and address
- Lucozade Ribena Suntory Limited
- 2 Longwalk Road,
- Stockley Park,
- UB11 1BA.
- Consumer Care, Lucozade Ribena Suntory Ltd., Stockley Park, Uxbridge, UB11 1BA.
Lower age limit
Advisory Years : 3
Sunset Yellow and Ponceau 4R may have an adverse effect on activity and attention in children. Finally: it might stain, so don't spill it.
1 Litres ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values per 100ml||per 250ml|
|of which sugars, g||4.5||11.3|
|Contains negligible amounts of - Fat, Saturates and Protein. Contains 8.9g glucose based carbohydrate per 100ml and 22.3g per 250ml serving||-||-|