Mcvitie's Original Lyle's Golden Syrup Cake
- Cake made with Lyle's Golden Syrup®
- It's a Sticky Pudding Cake!
- Did you know our secret Lyle's Golden Syrup® Cake recipe also makes the perfect pudding? That's why we call it a Sticky Pudding Cake. Enjoy it cold with a cuppa or warm with custard - either way, It's stickily delicious!
- No hydrogenated vegetable oil
- Suitable for vegetarians
Golden Syrup (Partially Inverted Refiners Syrup) (43%), Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Water, Vegetable Oils (Palm, Rapeseed), Sugar, Humectant (Sorbitol), Emulsifier (E471), Dried Whey (Milk), Milk Protein, Wheat Starch, Raising Agent (Sodium Bicarbonate), Stabiliser (Guar Gum), Dried Whole Egg, Modified Starch, Wheat Protein, Salt, Natural Flavouring (Colour: Plain Caramel), Preservative (Potassium Sorbate)
- May Contain: Mustard, Nuts, Peanuts, Soya
Store in a cool, dry place. Once opened, store in an airtight container., For Best Before see side of pack
- Oven cook (From Ambient): Conventional Gas & Electric Ovens:
- Preheat oven to 180°C (Gas Mark4).
- Fan-Assisted Electric Ovens:
- Preheat oven to 160°C.
- Remove all packaging. Place 1/9th of a slice of cake (approx. 25g slice) on a shallow baking tray and heat on the middle shelf of the oven for 5 minutes.
- If heating more than 1 slice do not overlap.
- All cooking appliances vary. This is a guide only.
Preparation and Usage
- Serve warm or cold
Number of uses
9 Typical number of servings per pack: 9
Name and address
- Freepost NAT 4520,
- LE65 1NZ,