- Fine Milled Oatcakes
- Our oatcakes are made with sustainable palm fruit oil. For more information, please visit our website.
- To find out more, visit www.nairns oatckaes.com/benefitsofoats
- For more tasty ideas, visit www.nairns oatcakes.com/recipes
- Find us on Facebook and Twitter
- Nairn's oatcakes are packed full of wholegrain oats which are naturally delicious and wholesome, and can contribute to a healthy balanced diet.
- Wholegrains are a rich source of fibre, vitamins and minerals - oats are high in soluble fibre and also naturally contain manganese**, phosphorous**, magnesium, zinc, iron, folate, vitamin B6 and thiamin.
- Naturally Nairn's
- At Nairn's, we know our oats - we've been baking with them since 1896. We use oats grown in the Scottish Borders where the climate is perfect for slowly and naturally ripening the grains. Our aim is to make tasty, wholesome food that is as simple and natural as possible.
- Nairn's Cracked Black Pepper Oatcakes
- Nairn's Organic Oatcakes
- Nairn's Cheese Oatcakes
- If you enjoyed our Fine Milled oatcakes, we've got a wide range of other tasty varieties to choose from. Perfect with your favourite topping, with cheese or as an accompaniment to soup or salad, you might even find a new favourite!
- Naturally energising
- Naturally nutritious
- Naturally versatile
- Wholegrain oats
- High fibre
- Keeps the oatcakes fresh
- Perfect on the go
- Wheat free recipe
- No added sugar - contains only naturally occurring sugars
- No hydrogenated fat
- No GM ingredients
- No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
- Suitable for vegans
- Pack size: 250g
- 4 Pouches of 8 Oatcakes
- High fibre
- No added sugar
Wholegrain Oats (88%), Sustainable Palm Fruit Oil, Sea Salt, Raising Agent: Sodium Bicarbonate
Nairns Fine Oatcakes 250G