Nairns Rough Oatcakes 291G
- Rough Oatcakes
- Our oatcakes are made with Sustainable Palm Fruit Oil.
- For more information, please visit our website.
- To find out more, visit www.nairns oatcakes.com/benefitsofoats
- Find us on Facebook and Twitter
- Naturally Energising
- Nairn's oatcakes are packed full of wholegrain oats which are naturally delicious and wholesome, and can contribute to a healthy balanced diet. Wholegrains are a rich source of fibre, vitamins and minerals - oats are high in soluble fibre and also naturally contain manganese**, phosphorous**, magnesium, zinc, iron, folate, vitamin B6 and thiamin.
- Our oatcakes contain nutrients** that contribute to normal energy-yielding metabolism.
- Naturally Nairn's
- At Nairn's, we know our oats - we've been baking with them since 1896. We use oats grown in the Scottish Borders where the climate is perfect for slowly and naturally ripening the grains. Our aim is to make tasty, wholesome food that is as simple and natural as possible.
- Nairn's Organic Super Seeded Oatcakes
- Nairn's Cheese Oatcakes
- Nairn's Cracked Black Pepper Oatcakes
- Wholegrain oats
- Keeps the oatcakes fresh
- Perfect for on the go
- High fibre
- Wheat free recipe
- No added sugar - contains only naturally occurring sugars
- No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
- No GM ingredients
- No hydrogenated fat
- Suitable for vegans
- Pack size: 291g
- High in fibre
- No added sugar
Wholegrain Oats (90%), Sunflower Oil, Sustainable Palm Fruit Oil, Sea Salt, Raising Agent: Sodium Bicarbonate
- Free From: Wheat
- Nut Statement: Recipe: Wheat and nut free, Ingredients: Wheat and nut free, Factory: Nut free
Store in a cool, dry place., For Best Before date, see base.
Country of Origin