Multi Action Eye Wash
For tired, uncomfortable, irritated eyes
Washes, soothes, and cleanses with flexiseal eye bath
Contains natural plant extracts
Specially designed to fit comfortably against the eye to helping prevent leakage
Washes, soothes and cleanses
Modern living (such as computer work and air conditioning), dust particles, pollen, grit, and smoke can damage the eyes' surface, leaving eyes feeling tired, uncomfortable and irritated.
Optrex Multi Action Eye Wash:
Washes away particles to cleanse the eye.
Is specially designed to soothe tired and irritated eyes.
Contains natural plant extracts.
Optrex - experts in eye care
CE Mark - European Conformance
Optrex is an associate company of RBH
Optrex and the design are trademarks of Optrex Ltd
- Hamamelis Virginia (Witch Hazel),
- Boric Acid,
- Sodium Borate,
- Benzalkonium Chloride
Reckitt Benckiser Healthcare (UK) Limited (RBH),
Directions for use
Adults and children
1. Rinse the eye bath with product before use.
2. Fill with eye wash until a third full
3. Bend head slightly forward, holding eye bath by its base.
4. Place eye bath over your eye.
5. Slowly raise your head, opening your eye so the eye wash flows freely over it.
6. Gently rock your head from side to side for at least 30 seconds.
7. Discard any eye wash left in the eye bath.
8. Repeat steps 1-7 for your other eye.
Only for use in the eyes
Safe for everyday use.
Keep out of reach of children.
Do not use after expiry date.
Remove contact lenses before use, allow at least 15 minutes before replacing them after use.
If irritation persists seek medical advice. Discard used wash, do not return to the bottle.
If the eye bath is likely to be used by more than one person, it is a sensible precaution to sterilise it by boiling it in water for 10 minutes.