- A tomato based sauce with onion, peppers and coriander.
- For more recipe ideas visit: www.pataks.com
- Our mouth-watering Balti Sauce is a wonderful blend of tomatoes, onion, red & green peppers and spices to create a delicious tangy sauce.
- A feast for the senses every time.
- For three generations, our family has been proud to share our passion for the exciting flavours of India, sourcing and blending some of the best spices to our own secret recipe.
- Chilli rating - medium - 2
- Gluten free
- No artificial flavours, colours or preservatives
- Pack size: 450g
Water, Tomato (14%), Red & Green Peppers (5%), Rapeseed Oil, Dried Onion (2.5%), Modified Maize Starch, Ground Spices (2%) [Spices, Cumin, Coriander (0.3%)], Sugar, Concentrated Tomato Purée (1.5%), Garlic Purée, Salt, Ginger Purée, Acids (Lactic Acid, Acetic Acid), Concentrated Lemon Juice, Cracked Black Pepper, Cracked Coriander Seed, Paprika Extract, Fennel Seed, Dried Coriander Leaf, Dried Crushed Red Chilli, Dried Fenugreek Leaf
- Free From: Gluten
- May Contain: Nuts, Peanuts
- May contain Peanuts and Nuts
Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight. Once opened use immediately., Best Before End: See Lid
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Made in the UK
Preparation and Usage
- How to cook a delicious yet easy
- Chicken Balti - Serves 4:
- 1. Stir fry 4 diced chicken breasts in a little oil until sealed (5 mins).
- 2. Add the sauce and simmer until the chicken is cooked (15 mins).
- Enjoy with rice or savour those last mouthfuls with our delicious naan breads.
Number of uses
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Free From Artificial Flavours
- Free From Artificial Preservatives
Name and address
- AB World Foods Ltd.,
- WN7 5RS,