Pataks Plain Chapattis 6 Pack
- Plain Chapattis
- For recipe ideas, visit: www.pataks.com
- Our authentic wholemeal chapattis perfect for dipping into our delicious curries
- Delicious and versatile, our chappattis are perfect to accompany Indian curries.
- Why not try them as wraps to give meal times a delectable Indian bite?
- No artificial colours or flavours
- Suitable for vegetarians
Flour [Wheat Flour, Calcium, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin], Water, Wheat Bran, Vegetable Oils [Palm Oil, Rapeseed Oil], Wheat Germ, Sugar, Acidity Regulators (Citric Acid, Malic Acid), Emulsifiers (E472e, E471, E401), Wheat Gluten, Raising Agent (Sodium Carbonates), Preservatives (Potassium Sorbate, Calcium Propionate), Salt
Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight. Once opened, store in an airtight container and consume within 3 days., Suitable for home freezing., Best Before: see front of pack.
- Cooking Instructions (General): For best results use a frying pan.
- Remove the chapattis from the packaging, sprinkle slightly with water on both sides and follow the instructions below.
- Oven cook (From Ambient): Wrap the chapattis together in foil and warm in a preheated oven at 200°C/400°F/Gas mark 6 for 6 minutes.
- Grill (From Ambient): Grill under a medium heat for 30 seconds each side.
- Shallow Fry (From Ambient): Warm in a dry frying pan until the chapatti starts to puff up, turning once half way through; it should take 1 minute.
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Produced in the UK
Preparation and Usage
- Patak's chapattis are best served freshly warmed, with your favourite Patak's curry dish.
Number of uses
6 Average Serving Size: 60g, Average Servings per Pack: 6