Paterson's Shortbread Fingers 380G (L)
- Delicious Shortbread Fingers
- How do you enjoy the nation's favourite shortbread?
- Relaxing with a cuppa?
- Sharing with family & friends?
- On your coffee break?
- Share your shortbread snacking with us
- Instagram, Facebook and Twitter
- In 1895, John Paterson founded his bakery in the Royal Burgh of Rutherglen, Scotland, where he sold his shortbread from a horse-down van. Now, using over 120 years of experience, we've created a shortbread fit for the 21st century which, while naturally delicious, has less than 3% saturated fat, and is now our nation's favourite shortbread.
- Why not try other packs in the Paterson's family?
- Clotted Cream Shortbread Fingers 300g
- Shortbread & Biscuit Assortment 185g
- Tradition with a twist
- No 1 best selling shortbread brand in Britain
- Free from pork fats and alcohol
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Pack size: 380g
Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Rapeseed Oil, Sugar, Butter (Milk), Salt, Natural Flavouring, Raising Agent (Sodium Carbonates)
- May contains traces of Nuts
- May Contain: Nuts
Store in a cool, dry place and once opened in an airtight container., Best Before End- See Side
Number of uses
20 20 Fingers per pack
Name and address
- Paterson Arran Limited,
- The Paterson's Bakery,
- EH54 5DN,