Quaker Traditional Rolled Oats Porridge 1Kg
- Rolled Oats
- - Made from one simple ingredient: 100% wholegrain rolled oats
- - Each bowl of Quaker porridge is bursting with goodness without any added sugar, artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
- - Quaker Oats are expertly milled, kilned and flaked to perfection for a delicious way to kick start your morning
- - Each 40g serving of rolled oats contains 47% of the 3g of oat beta-glucan suggested per day, which has been shown to lower blood cholesterol
- - Each bowl of porridge is a natural source of fibre all with no added sugar
- For over 140 years, the Quaker Oats family has been inspired produce delicious, nourishing breakfasts. Quaker Rolled Oats are our oats in their purest form. Cut, kilned and rolled to the same thickness, and with no artificial colours, flavours or preservatives; our wholegrain oats maintain the delicious taste and goodness you would only expect from Quaker. By Appointment to Her Majesty the Queen Suppliers of Quaker Food Products. Quaker Oats, Royal County of Berkshire.
- Discover overnight oats — a fun and delicious new way to enjoy Quaker Oats! Simply combine 40g Quaker Oats® with 100ml of your favourite milk in a clean jar and stir. Seal and refrigerate overnight (≤5oC) and in the morning, add a handful fruit, nuts or other tasty ingredients and enjoy! Overnight Oats are as individual and creative as you want them to be!
- At Quaker, we are passionate about the goodness of oats. For over 140 years our expert oat millers have been searching for delicious and convenient ways for you and your family to enjoy our 100% wholegrain oats. There is a huge range of Quaker Oats products available, so you are sure to find the perfect breakfast to get your day off to a tasty start! if you are in a hurry why not try our Quaker Porridge To Go. Made with 100% wholegrain oats these breakfast squares contain the same amount of oats as a bowl of porridge!
- Pack size: 1kg
- Oats naturally contain beta-glucan which helps lower cholesterol
- Naturally high in fibre
- Source of carbohydrate
100% Quaker Rolled Oats
- Also may contain Wheat and Barley
- May Contain: Barley, Wheat
Store in a cool dry place.
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Produced in the UK
Preparation and Usage
- If you have time
- Mix 40g of Quaker Oats with 300ml of milk (or cold water) in a saucepan and bring to the boil. Simmer for 5 minutes.
- If you are in a rush
- To Serve: 1. Ingredients: Quaker Oats 40g (3/4 cups), Milk/Water 300ml (1 1/2 cups), Cooking Time: Category D (min 700W) 4 minutes, Category E (min 800W) 3 1/2 minutes
- To Serve: 2. Ingredients: Quaker Oats 80g (1 1/2 cups), Milk/Water 600ml (3 cups), Cooking Time: Category D (min 700W) 6 1/2 minutes, Category E (min 800W) 6 minutes
Number of uses
25 This pack contains 25 servings
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Free From Artificial Flavours
- Free From Artificial Preservatives