Quorn Meat Free Chicken Style Piece 350G
- Meat free savoury flavour pieces, made with Mycoprotein™
- Mycoprotein™ is a nutritious form of quality protein, naturally low in fat and high in protein and fibre.
- To discover lots of Quorn recipes and to explore the whole range, simply visit www.quorn.co.uk
- Find us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- Create loads of great tasting family recipes with Quorn's delicious vegetarian Chicken Pieces. From Tikka; to a creamy chicken and mushroom pie, they are sure to be a winner at teatime. Of course, they're high in protein and low in saturated fat too.
- Proudly meat free
- Satisfyingly simple
- High in protein and fibre
- Vegetarian Society approved
- Pack size: 350g
- High in protein
- Low in saturated fat
- High in fibre
Mycoprotein™ (95%), Rehydrated Free Range Egg White, Natural Flavouring, Firming Agents: Calcium Chloride, Calcium Acetate
- Free From: Gluten
- There have been rare cases of allergic reactions to Quorn™ products, which contain Mycoprotein™ Mycoprotein™ is made with a member of the fungi/mould family Mycoprotein™ is high in protein and fibre which may cause intolerance in some people
Keep refrigerated & use by date shown on the front of pack. Once opened eat within 24 hours. Quorn™ Pieces can be frozen on day of purchase & kept for up to 3 months. Do not refreeze once thawed., Use By: See Front of Pack
- Cooking Instructions (General): Remove all packaging - Guide for 1 pack only.
- For best results Hob cook.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Check product is piping hot before serving.
- Hob (From Chilled): Quorn™ Pieces are really convenient so you can cook differently with them. Simply heat your sauce (approx. 420g) then add the Quorn™ Pieces (350g). Stir, cover and simmer for 9 minutes. Stir occasionally. If cooking from frozen, cook for 12 minutes.
- Microwave (From Chilled): Place Quorn™ Pieces (350g) in a microwavable dish.
- Add sauce (approx. 420g), stir, cover with film, pierce and cook at 800w. Stir halfway through cooking. Allow to stand for 1 minute. If cooking from frozen, cook for 11 minutes.
Country of Origin