Product has 1+ weeks shelf life upon despatch
- Meat free Mince, made with Mycoprotein™
- Mycoprotein™ is a nutritious form of quality protein, naturally low in fat and high in protein and fibre.
- To discover lots of Quorn recipes and to explore the whole range, simply visit www.quorn.co.uk
- Find us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- Whether you fancy feeding your family a hearty Bolognese, or a spicy chilli, Quorn Vegetarian Mince is brilliantly versatile. Try it in your favourite recipes (great in lasagne) and plus it's a great source of protein*, fibre and is low in saturated fat. Use straight from the freezer.
- Proudly meat free
- Satisfyingly simple
- High in protein and fibre
- Gluten Free
- Vegetarian Society approved
- Pack size: 350g
- High in protein
- High in fibre
- Low in saturated fat
Mycoprotein™ (92%), Rehydrated Free Range Egg White, Natural Caramelised Sugar, Firming Agents: Calcium Chloride, Calcium Acetate, Gluten Free Barley Malt Extract
- Free From: Gluten
- There have been rare cases of allergic reactions to Quorn™ products, which contain Mycoprotein™ Mycoprotein™ is made with a member of the fungi/mould family Mycoprotein™ is high in protein and fibre which may cause intolerance in some people
Keep refrigerated & use by the date shown on the front of pack. Once opened eat within 24 hours. Quorn™ Mince can be frozen on day of purchase & kept for up to 3 months. Do not refreeze once thawed., Use By: See Front of Pack.
- Cooking Instructions (General): Remove all packaging - Guide for 1 pack only.
- For best results Hob cook.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Check product is piping hot before serving.
- Hob (From Chilled): Quorn™ Mince is really convenient so you can cook differently with it. Simply heat your sauce (approx. 500g) then add Quorn™ Mince (350g). Stir, cover and simmer for 8 minutes. Stir occasionally. If cooking from frozen, cook for 10 minutes.
- Microwave (From Chilled): Place Quorn™ Mince (350g) in a microwavable dish. Add sauce (approx. 500g), stir, cover with film, pierce and cook at 800w. Stir halfway through cooking. Allow to stand for 1 minute. If cooking from frozen, cook for 11 minutes.
Country of Origin