Ready Brek Chocolate Porridge 450G
- Hot Oat Cereal with Chocolate, Fortified with Vitamins, Iron and Calcium
- Enjoy as part of a healthy diet and lifestyle.
- Lovingly made from wholegrain rolled oats, your bowl of Ready brek is packed full of goodness. Super smooth and with no added salt, start your day the Ready brek way...
- Rich in Calcium*
- To promote healthy bones and teeth
- *Calcium is needed for the maintenance of normal bones and teeth.
- Source of Vitamin D*
- To support a healthy immune system
- *Vitamin D contributes to the normal function of the immune system.
- No Added Salt
- For a better nutritional balance
- High Oat Fibre*
- To aid healthy digestion
- *Oat grain fibre contributes to an increase in faecal bulk.
- Why not try
- 6 Smooth Porridge Oat Sachets
- Microwave in 90 secs
- 1 of your 5 a day
- No added salt
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Pack size: 450g
- Calcium is needed for the maintenance of normal bones and teeth
- Vitamin D contributes to the normal function of the immune system
- Oat grain fibre contributes to an increase in faecal bulk
- Rich in calcium
- Source of vitamin D
- No added salt
- High oat fibre
Wholegrain Rolled Oats (43%), Wholegrain Oat Flour (27%), Sugar, Chocolate (5%) (Cocoa Mass, Sugar, Emulsifier: Soya Lecithin, Flavouring), Fat Reduced Cocoa Powder, Milk Whey Powder, Calcium, Niacin, Iron, Riboflavin (B2), Vitamin B6, Thiamin (B1), Folic Acid, Vitamin D, Vitamin B12
Store in a cool dry, odour free place., To retain freshness fold over inner bag after use., For Best Before, see top flap.
Preparation and Usage
- Great Tasting Oats in 3 easy to follow steps...
- 1 Mix 30g (5 dessert spoons) of Ready brek with 150ml of milk or water
- 2 Microwave or boil on the hob for 90 seconds, stirring half way through**
- 3 Leave to stand for 1 minute, then enjoy!
- Have you tried topping your Ready Brek with...
- A drizzle of honey
- Sliced banana
- Halved strawberries
- Dried fruit?
- **Base on 750W Catergory D and 1000W Category E microwaves.
Number of uses
15 This pack contains approximately fifteen 30g servings