Richmond 8 Thick Pork Sausages 454G
- 8 Thick Pork Sausages
- We love to chat
- Follow us Twitter and Facebook
- Our Own Irish Recipe
- Our special Irish recipe is made with the subtle flavours of nutmeg and pepper... but the secret to our success is a dash of family spirit! So get everyone together, dish up and enjoy!
- It's fair to say we know a thing or two about sausages... and we should do... we've been proudly making them for over a hundred years! By staying true to our secret Irish recipe we create that delicious taste everyone loves.
- Richmond is the Nation's Favourite Sausage
- Our Pork Sausages made from our special Irish recipe with subtle flavours of nutmeg and pepper
- These sausages are perfect for any family meal times
- The taste everyone loves
- Simple and easy to cook
- Pack size: 454g
Pork (42%), Water, Pork Fat, Rusk (Wheat), Wheat Starch, Soya Protein, Less than 2%: Salt, Flavourings, Stabilisers: Diphosphates, Guar Gum*, Antioxidants: Vitamins C & E, Preservative: Sodium Metabisulphite**, Colour: Cochineal, * A plant extract that helps keep our sausages succulent, **This just keeps them fresh for longer, Casing made from Beef Collagen
Keep refrigerated below 5°C, Suitable for freezing. Freeze no later than 2 days before Use By date and use within 1 month., Defrost thoroughly before use., Best Before: See Front of Pack
- Cooking Instructions (General): Remove all packaging.
- Check that they're cooked all the way through... smiles guaranteed!
- Grill (From Chilled): 20 min
- Preheat grill to medium. Place on a rack. Turn occasionally.
- Oven cook (From Chilled): 20-25 min
- Preheat oven to 190°C/Gas Mark 5. Place sausages on a baking tray in the middle of the oven and cook. Turn occasionally.
Country of Origin