Scholl Athletes Foot Care Powder
- Athlete's Foot Powder
- What is this powder for?
- Scholl Athlete's Foot Powder is a topical antifungal for the prevention and treatment of Athlete's Foot. Contains Tolnaftate, an anti fungal medication for treating Athlete's Foot Fungi.
- Contents tend to settle after filling
- Clinically proven
- Effective treatment for athlete's foot
- Prevents reinfection
- Soothes itching
- Pack size: 75g
Active ingredients: Tolnaftate 1% w/w, Other ingredients: Corn Starch and Talc
Do not store above 25ºC., Do not use after expiry date shown.
Preparation and Usage
- How to use this powder
- Use this medicine only on your skin. Keep out of eyes.
- Wash and dry infected area and apply twice each day, or as directed by a doctor. Dust feet librally, especially between toes. For added protection dust on socks, hosiery and inside shoes.
- Continue treatment for 2 weeks after symptoms disappear. If symptoms do not improve within 10 days, stop use and speak to your doctor.