- Red Pepper Sauce
- Tabasco® Sauce has been made in much the same way for over 145 years. Tabasco peppers are crushed and then matured for up to three years in oak barrels. The result is the unique flavour and aroma of our pepper sauce that is loved worldwide.
- A Small Drop of History
- Avery Island, Louisiana
- Created by Edmund McIlhenny in 1868, Tabasco® Sauce is still family owned and produced in its birth place, Avery Island, Louisiana.
- Family of Flavours
- From mild to wild
- There's one for everyone
- Chipotle - Smoke without fire.
- Hint: A must for burgers & Mexican.
- Habanero - The perfect balance between fire & flavour.
- Hint: Meats & marinades.
By Appointment to Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II Supplier of Tabasco® Sauce McIlhenny Company USA
- Nothing added, never have, never will
- Gluten free
- M - Halal
- Pack size: 57ml
Distilled Vinegar, Red Pepper (19%), Salt
- Free From: Gluten
Store in a cool dry place, Best Before End See Top of Carton
Country of Origin