Tesco 2 X Lamb Shanks In Red Wine Gravy 780G
- Slow cooked lamb shanks in a red wine, redcurrant and port gravy.
- Sous Vide. These lamb shanks have been sealed in an air tight bag and slowly cooked to lock in juices and give a succulent texture.
- 2 Lamb Shanks slow cooked in rich red wine, redcurrant and port gravy
- Pack size: 780g
Lamb Shank (76%), Red Wine, Redcurrant And Port Gravy (23%).
Red Wine, Redcurrant And Port Gravy contains: Water, Red Wine, Tomato Paste, Onion, Corn Starch, Glucose Syrup, Red Wine Vinegar, Redcurrant Juice, Port, Redcurrant Juice from Concentrate, Garlic, Lamb Extract, Caramelised Sugar Syrup, Sugar, Salt, Rosemary, Gelling Agent (Pectin), Black Pepper, Acidity Regulator (Citric Acid).
Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown. Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 12 hours in a refrigerator. Once defrosted use on the same day and do not refreeze Follow the preparation guidelines above Keep refrigerated. Once opened, use immediately.
Instructions: 200°C/Fan 180°C/Gas 6 40 mins Remove meat from each pouch, place onto an oven proof dish and cover with foil. Place in a centre of pre-heated oven for 40 minutes. Stir half way through cooking.
Instructions: 6 mins (800W) / 5 1/2 mins (900W)
Remove both pouches from carton.
Place one pouch onto a microwavable dish and pierce top of the pouch several times.
Heat on full power for 3 minutes (800W / 900W), remove from microwave and shake gently then heat on full power for a further 3 minutes (800W) / 2 minutes 30 seconds (900W). Stand for 2 minutes before carefully removing meat from pouch. Stir gravy before serving. Repeat for the second pouch.
- Remove all packaging
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Tesco recommends that all meat products are cooked thoroughly
Number of uses
- Caution: This product will contain bones.