Tesco Finest 10 British Pork Cocktail Sausages In Streaky Bacon 210G
*** WILL BE SHIPPED CHILLED BUT MAY NEED TO BE FROZEN WHEN IT ARRIVES IF USING AT CHRISTMAS***
- Pork cocktail sausages filled into natural sheep casings wrapped in smoked, dry cured streaky bacon rashers.
- Our sausages are made for us by a family owned business with a heritage of nearly 200 years of sausage making. They combine the knowledge acquired over generations with inspirational ideas from their chefs to create the very best recipes, all made with 100% British meat.
INGREDIENTS: Outdoor Bred Pork (96%) (Pork Shoulder, Pork, Pork Belly, Pork Fat), Salt, Potato Starch, Water, Dried Herbs (Sage, Coriander), White Sugar, White Pepper, Preservatives (Sodium Metabisulphite, Sodium Nitrite, Potassium Nitrate), Nutmeg, Antioxidant (Sodium Ascorbate)
- For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Keep refrigerated., Once opened, consume within 2 days and by 'use by' date shown.
Temperature: 180, 6, 200
Time: 25-30 minutes
Instructions: Place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 25-30 minutes. Turn occasionally.
Oven from frozen
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: Not suitable for cooking from frozen.
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave cooking.
Instructions: For best results, grill. Place under a pre-heated grill for 16 -18 minutes. Turn occasionally. Time: 16 - 18 mins, Temp: Medium
- Remove all packaging.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Always wash hands, surfaces and utensils after contact with raw meat.
- Tesco recommend that all meat products are cooked thoroughly.
- For best results do not prick sausage skins.
using pork from
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.
- Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 12 hours in a refrigerator.Once defrosted use on the same day and do not refreeze.Follow the preparation guidelines above.