Tesco Finest 12 Pork British Chipolatas 375G
*** WILL BE SHIPPED CHILLED BUT MAY NEED TO BE FROZEN WHEN IT ARRIVES IF USING AT CHRISTMAS***
- Lightly seasoned pork chipolata sausages filled into natural sheep casings.
- Our sausages are made for us by a family owned business with a heritage of nearly 200 years of sausage making. They combine the knowledge acquired over generations with inspirational ideas from their chefs to create the very best recipes, all made with 100% British meat.
INGREDIENTS: Pork (97%), Potato Starch, Salt, Dried Herbs, White Pepper, Preservative (Sodium Metabisulphite), Nutmeg.
Filled into natural sheep casings.
- For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Keep refrigerated., Once opened, consume within 2 days and by 'use by' date shown.
Temperature: 170, 5, 190
Time: 20-25 mins
Instructions: Place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 20-25 minutes. Turn occasionally.
Oven from frozen
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: Not suitable for cooking from frozen.
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave cooking.
Instructions: For best results, grill. Place under a pre-heated grill for 12-16 minutes. Turn occasionally. Time: 12 - 16 mins, Temp: Medium
- Remove all packaging.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Always wash hands, surfaces and utensils after contact with raw meat.
- Tesco recommend that all meat products are cooked thoroughly.
- For best results do not prick sausage skins.
using pork from
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.
- Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 12 hours in the refrigerator.Once defrosted use on the same day and do not refreeze.Follow the preparation guidelines above.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||2 chipolatas (44g**)|
|Energy||1394kJ / 336kcal||613kJ / 148kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-|