Tesco Finest British Pork Sausage Meat 350G
*** WILL BE SHIPPED CHILLED BUT MAY NEED TO BE FROZEN WHEN IT ARRIVES IF USING AT CHRISTMAS***
- Pork sausage meat blended with onion, potato starch and seasonings.
- Our sausagemeat comes from a family owned business with a heritage of nearly 200 years of sausage making. They combine the knowledge acquired over generations with inspirational ideas from their chefs to create the very best recipes, all made with 100% British meat.
INGREDIENTS: Pork (90%)(Pork Shoulder, Pork Belly, Pork Fat), Water, Onion, Potato Starch, Salt, Parsley, Black Pepper, Dried Herbs (Thyme, Marjoram, Parsley), White Pepper, Nutmeg, Preservative (Sodium Metabisulphite)
- For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Keep refrigerated., Once opened, consume within 2 days and by 'use by' date shown.
Temperature: Fan 170°C, Gas 5, 190°C
Time: 45 - 50 mins
Instructions: 190°C/Fan 170°C/Gas 5 45-50 mins. Cook in a block - Place stuffing on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 45-50 minutes. 190°C/Fan 170°C/Gas 5 20-25 mins. To cook as stuffing balls - Divide stuffing into 8 even sized pieces and roll into balls. Place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 20-25 minutes. Turn occasionally.
Oven from frozen
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: Not suitable for cooking from frozen.
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave cooking.
- Remove all packaging and parchment paper from base of stuffing.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Tesco recommend that all meat products are cooked thoroughly
- Always wash hands, surfaces and utensils after contact with raw meat.
using pork from
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.
- Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 12 hours in the refrigerator.Once defrosted, do not refreeze.Follow the preparation guidelines above.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,