SHORTER SHELF LIFE PRODUCT - THIS WILL HAVE 5+ DAYS SHELF LIFE AT DESPATCH
- 2 Naan breads made with garlic and coriander, topped with butter ghee.
- The dough is blended with garlic and fragrant coriander and left to rest to give a pillowy texture. It's hand stretched and topped with butter ghee for a rich flavour, then flame baked in a tandoor style clay lined oven, until it bubbles up beautifully.
Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Water, Butter Ghee (Milk), Low Fat Yogurt (Milk), Yeast, Coriander Leaf (1.5%), Garlic (1.5%), Spirit Vinegar, Fermented Wheat Flour, Raising Agents (Disodium Diphosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate, Calcium Phosphate), Dried Coriander Leaf, Salt, Kalonji Seeds, Flavouring.
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Store in a cool, dry place. Once opened consume within 24 hours and by date shown.
Temperature: Fan 180°C, Gas 6, 200°C
Time: 3-4 mins
Instructions: Remove all packaging. Sprinkle naan with water. Place in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 3-4 minutes.
- All appliances vary these are guidelines only.
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by date shown.
- Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 2 hours at room temperatureOnce defrosted use on the same day and do not refreeze.