**** NOTE BECAUSE OF THE SHORT SHELF LIFE OF THIS PRODUCT, IF YOU WANT THIS FOR CHRISTMAS YOU WILL NEED TO FREEZE IT PON RECEIPT ****
- Unsmoked honey cured pork topside with added water and pork fat.
- Our Tesco finest* gammon joints come from outdoor bred, Hampshire cross bred pigs, which give tasty and succulent pork. Our experts cure this joint with honey, which is a perfect match for gammon. The sweetness contrasts with the natural savoury taste of the meat, making a full, rounded flavour combination.
Pork (74%), Water, Pork Fat, Honey, Salt, Emulsifier (Pentasodium Triphosphate), Caramelised Sugar Syrup, Dextrose, Natural Honey Flavouring, Preservative (Sodium Nitrite)
Keep refrigerated. Once opened, consume within 24 hours and by ‘use by’ date shown.
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: Oven 190°C/Fan 170°C/Gas 5 1 hr 20 mins Wrap the joint loosely in kitchen foil, ensuring that the foil does not touch the top of the joint. Cook for 1 hour 20 minutes, allow to rest for 10 minutes in a warm place before carving. Serve and enjoy.
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave cooking.
- Remove all packaging.
- Always wash hands, surfaces and utensils thoroughly after contact with raw meat.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Tesco recommends that all meat products are cooked thoroughly.
using pork from
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.
- Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 12 hours in the refrigeratorOnce defrosted use on the same day and do not refreeze.Follow preparation guidelines above.Not suitable for cooking from frozen.