Tesco Finest Peshwari Naan Bread 2 Pack
SHORTER SHELF LIFE PRODUCT - THIS WILL HAVE 6+ DAYS SHELF LIFE AT DESPATCH
- 2 Naan breads made with sultanas, desiccated coconut, honey and Bramley apple sauce, topped with butter ghee.
- The dough is filled with juicy sultanas, coconut and a sweet Bramley apple sauce and left to rest to give a pillowy texture. It's hand stretched and topped with butter ghee for a rich flavour, then flame baked in a tandoor style clay lined oven, until it bubbles up beautifully.
Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Water, Butter Ghee (Milk), Sultanas (6%), Desiccated Coconut (5%), Honey, Bramley Apple Sauce, Sugar, Yeast, Spirit Vinegar, Raising Agents (Disodium Diphosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate, Calcium Phosphate), Salt, Ground Cinnamon, Ground Cardamom.
Bramley Apple Sauce contains: Bramley Apples, Sugar, Water, Lime Juice
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Store in a cool, dry place. Once opened consume within 24 hours and by date shown.
Temperature: Fan 180°C, Gas 6, 200°C
Time: 3-4 mins
Instructions: Remove all packaging. Sprinkle naan with water. Place in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 3-4 minutes.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by date shown.
- Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 2 hours at room temperatureOnce defrosted use on the same day and do not refreeze.