Twinings English Breakfast 200 Tea Bags 500G
- English Breakfast 200 Tea Bags
- Doing good
- With your support, Twinings helps provide access to clean water for villages across Darjeeling, helps improve mother and baby health in tea growing regions Yunnan and helps improve health and nutrition in tea communities in Assam.
- To learn more about these projects while you finish your cup, head to twinings.co.uk
- Ethical Tea Partnership
- Twinings is a founding member of the Ethical Tea Partnership.
- What does it taste like?
- It's a tea with a lot of body and a light finish.
- Where does it come from?
- We get to visit tea gardens all over the world to find the best teas for our English Breakfast. Full-bodied Assams picked during the summer months go perfectly with the fresh taste of high quality African teas. Our next stop is the beautiful Sri Lankan highlands, for tea leaves that add a real depth of flavour to the blend. A worthwhile journey for a truly great cup of tea.
- What makes this tea different?
- We only use high-grown Ceylon in our English Breakfast for the full depth of flavour.
By Appointment to Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II Tea & Coffee Merchants R. Twining and Company Limited. London.
- Golden & well rounded
- Foil sealed for freshness
- Pack size: 500g
100% Black Tea
Place of Provenance
Blended and packed in Hampshire
Preparation and Usage
- How do I drink it?
- Brew for two to three minutes. Four for a cup that packs a little punch. Drink with a splash of milk.
Number of uses