Twinings Organic Peppermint 20 Teabags 40G
- Organic Pure Peppermint Single Tea Bags
- Doing good
- With your support, Twinings helps provide access to clean water for villages across Darjeeling, helps improve mother and baby health in tea growing regions of Yunnan and helps improve health and nutrition in tea communities in Assam.
- To learn more about these projects while you finish your cup, head to twinings.co.uk
- All natural ingredients*
- * All our herbs are gently steamed, the process is gentle to protect their delicate taste.
- Look up at the sky and see a kite dancing over houses and the trees in the cooling, gentle breeze. Cup in hand, feet firmly on the ground, you too can feel as light as air with this refreshing infusion.
- What does it taste like?
- Cool and invigorating, we've expertly created this peppermint infusion to help you feel refreshed and ready for the day with each sip. A classic, vibrant blend perfect for any time of day.
By Appointment to Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II Tea & Coffee Merchants R. Twinning and Company Limited. London.
- Sealed for freshness
- Naturally caffeine free
- 4 calories per cup
- Sugar free
- Pack size: 40g
- Sugar free
Organic Peppermint*, * All our herbs are gently steamed, the process is gentle to protect their delicate taste.
Place of Provenance
Blended and packed in Hampshire
Preparation and Usage
- How do I drink it?
- Using one bag per person, pour on boiling water and infuse for two to three minutes. Leave for a little longer if you prefer a stronger taste.
Number of uses
Card - Widely Recycled Box
Name and address
- R. Twining and Company Limited,
- South Way,
- SP10 5AQ.