Zovirax Cold Sore Cream 2G Tube
- Cold Sore Cream
- Whether it's a tingle or a blister, nothing works faster than Zovirax. Zovirax Cold Sore Cream contains aciclovir, an anti-viral, which penetrates deep into the skin to fight the virus which causes cold sores. It delivers up to 5 times more aciclovir into the skin than other generic aciclovir formulations*. Zovirax is clinically proven to help heal your cold sore in as little as 3 days**
- Use Zovirax five times a day at approximately four hourly intervals for four days. Zovirax Cold Sore Cream helps you get your healthy lips back fast.
- Contains aciclovir. Always read the label.
- *Laboratory data. Effect on healing time has not been determined.
- **Median healing time is 4 days. 25% of users healed in 3 days
- Zovirax contains aciclovir, an anti-viral treatment
- Fights the cold sore virus
- Works at the tingle and blister
- Speeds healing time
- Reduces duration of pain
- Pack size: 2g
Dimeticone, Propylene Glycol, Poloxamer 407, Cetostearyl Alcohol, Sodium Laurilsulfate, White Soft Paraffin, Liquid Paraffin, Arlacel 165 (Glycol Monostearate, Macrogol Stearate 100), Purified Water, Contains 5% w/w Aciclovir
Store below 25°C. Do not refrigerate.
Preparation and Usage
- Directions for use: Apply the cream liberally to completely cover the whole of the affected area. Apply to the affected area five times a day to approximately 4 hourly intervals for four days. If your cold sore has not healed after this time, you can use the cream for up to 10 days in total. See enclosed leaflet for further details.